Does anyone know whether there is a way to setting a timer for charging the Renault Zoe, which would also allow me to limit the current draw?
The use case is as follows:
- I will soon have a 5 kWp PV system, which will generates 4 kW
- I have a ChargeMaster 32A system (which effectively...
I have just stripped a Corbin sparrow and i have removed the full back drive unit thats the rear wheel with swing arm attachments ie: disc, brakes, drive pully complete with the belt. so everything you need for a project. everyone knows how quick these motors are and this is all together.
For those that are interested in chargers and adaptability, check out this kickstarter project!
- Low cost, modular solution
- J1772 Compatible
- Adaptive Charge Interface (ACI)
- 6 to 80 A charging current depending on supply to unit and hardware
- Easy renewable energy...
I have finished reading through my Leaf owner's manual and I don't understand an entry on page 4-32 :confused:: 'Automatic air intake control'. It seems that by pressing and holding the air recirculation button you are putting it into automatic mode. I am guessing that automatic mode does two...