Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
£125 FOR BOTH CABLES AS DETAILED BELOW.

Sold as seen in attached photos and as described below:

I no longer have my I-Miev and don't need these charging cables. Both items are working perfectly fine.

(1) 3-Pin plug charging cable
Is from my 2009 I-Miev. Has been well used and the hard plastic has hard a fair few scrapes etc as can see in photos. But it works perfectly well which is the main thing. It was originally a hard fused plug. But the connections got a bit loose as can happen over such a long period of age (probably lots of hanging from charger sockets loosened connection at plug). So I recently got the Electrician who installed my Zappi to change it to a new standard 3-pin plug. So it is no longer hard fused, and it would be easy to change it yourself in future if required. Mitsubishi sell these for over £400 last I checked, and this cable has many more years of regular usage in it, so arguably a bit of a bargain.

Also included as a bonus:

(2) 3-pin plug to T2 weatherproof adaptor cable.
A very useful item that will turn any 3-pin plug charger cable into a T2 compatible cable. Can be used at public T2's with any EV, or even an untethered home charger. Obviously you only draw at a charge rate of whatever your 3-pin plug charger allows you to charge at. It is a weatherproofed design so can be used in any weather, even the heaviest rain as the plug will be in a tight weather protected adaptor socket. This item has only been used about 6 or 7 times, and as such the buyer will be inheriting this item in a like new condition. Also works with any EV's 3-pin plug. Can be a good option for home charging with Solar PV at a lower charge rate.

My asking price for both these items together is a very reasonable £125, which includes free delivery anywhere in the UK. Can post within 24hrs (maybe even same day). Can accept payment via bank transfer, or a paypal gift payment.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I'm confused.

The imiev I've...seen... (cough) has a granny cable, with a big Panasonic brick half way along it, giving the conventional 10 Amps.

Yours just looks like bs1363 straight to type1, without the box of electronics in the middle.

Did Mitsu change the spec? Or does it just not need the pilot signal etc?

How many amps does your cable charge at?

·
Banned
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@zap fizzle it is from a super early 2009 I-Miev. If you look around you won't find any 2009 I-Miev's, they all start from 2012 which is when they were first available for sale in the UK. This is the original cable. It charges at 10A.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts