Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past week we reached our first significant milestone in our 2013 Nissan Leaf Acenta, the magic 1,000 miles point.

Since taking delivery of the Leaf we've certainly driven it more than I'd imagined, it's certainly our "first car" (my wife has a new model Beetle at the moment) and we use it for all but her commute and a couple of long-range journeys.

No real issues at all in terms in driving and running the car, and any small bursts of "range anxiety" are subsiding with every drive outside of our range we undertake. This is thanks in no small part to having a Polar/Chargemaster and Ecotricity card, which seems to have us pretty well covered so far.

We also managed a very decent drive earlier in the month, which I'll post about elsewhere.

And yes, I'm sad enough to have taken a photo of this "momentous" occasion…

nissan-leaf-1000.jpg

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a single charge we managed 86.6 miles (and had a few to spare, but ONLY a few).

We also did a trip over 100 miles (about 120 all in all) with a (required) munch and charge stop-off on the way back using a fast charger, and a "luxury" rapid charge at Newport Pagnell services, just because we could, and wanted to try it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts