Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
27,155 Posts
There are 25k members, we should each get £40 from the gang-masters of the website that run the fingers of us internet-slaves smooth with all the postings. It would just be reasonable reparation.

;)

Reactions: Mofo

·
Registered
15,509 Posts
There are 25k members, we should each get £40 from the gang-masters of the website that run the fingers of us internet-slaves smooth with all the postings. It would just be reasonable reparation.

;)
Oi, quieten down worker #794. Have you completed you quota of posts for today or are you slacking again?

You know if we don’t meet our targets for this week we all get the Cooler for the weekend!

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
27,155 Posts
I am not a number I am a free ... errr ... oh ... er ... yeah, I am worker #1439.

You're #2505 ....

(click on the profile!! ... ;) )

Reactions: Mofo and cah197

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
That was my thoughts, Perhaps something admin could know, I wonder how profound, funny, insightful, knowledgeable or dull it was :unsure:
(Odds are it was Donald or Cah197) :)
This is the second thread about this - in the original here somone posted an SQL statement that would query the database for just that information. (Post #32)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is the second thread about this - in the original here somone posted an SQL statement that would query the database for just that information. (Post #32)
Yes, I was aware of that thread, but it disappeared in popularity as the target was a way off
But now “we’ve” passed 1M, I thought we might know who posted it & how interesting it was 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
My comment wasn't mainly about the existence of the other thread, but rather how it would be possible to find out who posted it. Not for the likes of us though...

Mind you, it would probably contravene GDPR regulations for someone with access to the database to disclose who it was. :eek:

·
Registered
15,509 Posts
Mind you, it would probably contravene GDPR regulations for someone with access to the database to disclose who it was. :eek:
Well the admin can message them and then they can expose themselves.

Because this is important. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts