Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone advise on the version for their navigation . Please see attached mine shows as TTNAV.R17.0.0.
I am not getting Traffic Information on the map.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Dealer had the car yesterday , and I still don't have traffic information on the Maps. They are now in communication with "Italy" on this. Dealer has also questioned whether there should be. ?
Can anyone advise if they are getting traffic information overlaid on the Maps.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Went for a drive this evening with DD and we couldn’t get any traffic info to appear on the map. 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Dealer has been pretty useless on this and advises me now to contact Customer Services. I believe Live Traffic Information should be shown with 30 second updates. Has anyone got this showing .

Website states "............ The new Cinemara Infocomes equipped with fully integrated Navigation platform, which will become your driving partherto whoever your journey takes you . The system shows divers up-to-the minute traffic information, refreshed every 30 seconds, including traffic density.................."

500e La Prima Mineral Grey Electric Sunroof, Winter Pack, Alarm

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope this helps anyone with similar issues . The software was updated prior to delivery and all was required was a restart of the radio on the U-Connect system .Shame the dealer didn't do this or even know to do it. Please see below from Fiat Customer Services. It worked for me after 3 resets of the "radio restart " . I now have live traffic information showing on the Maps. I had a phone call from Italy and the process was talked through. They sent the below by mail confirming the process.

Thank you for contacting Fiat.

Following your recent enquiry and as discussed with the customer care agent over the phone, we recommend completing the operations below:

Ensure that you are in an area that has a good internet coverage, proceed with a radio restart followed by a key cycle: from the radio menu: Vehicle> Settings> Reset> Radio restart.
Once the radio has restarted, do key off - key on.

Should you continue to experience any issues, repeat the radio restart + key cycle up to 3-4 times.

If this still does not work, then try with a further Factory reset: rom the radio menu: Vehicle> Settings> Reset> Factory settings.

Once the radio has restarted, do key off - key on.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Relations team from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 18:00 on 00800 3428 0000, choosing option number 2.

Yours sincerely,

Marco Verpilio
Customer Care FCA EMEA

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ah this is good news. Our 500e will probably have to have a visit to the dealer soon as it keeps reverting to KMH and reseting the schedules, which is a tad annoying, so I’ll ask them to look at this at the same time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts