Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I know it can be annoying when businesses continuously advertise products on here (which I have been doing I must admit :()

Having realised this, rather than posting adverts every week I am going to post this 10% off discount code now which will remain open and available to all SPEAK EV subscribers on our website until the 31st July 2020.

If you would like more information please feel free to get in touch on here or through the website.

Discount code SPEAKEV10
Includes free next day UK delivery

Have a great weekend everyone ⚡⚡⚡

Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All

We are now back in stock of both our 10 metre and 5 metre portable Type 2 chargers. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,545 Posts
Hi Michael, I think my current cable is on it's way out. Can you supply a 16 amp, 7.5 metres, type 2 to type 1 cable for a Vauxhall Ampera and an indication of the price please?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, I can order this for you no problem but it would take a few weeks to arrive. The price would be £139.99 less your discount. Just let me know if you would like me to order one for you. Thanks, Michael

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for such a rapid response! Can one use a 32amp cable in a 16amp connector and vice versa? I 'assume' that if the connector was 16 amp, the vehicle would only load up at 16 and not 32, correct?
Yes you can use the cable but it will just charge at the maximum output of the charger 👍

1 - 16 of 16 Posts