Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVan our eNV200 has hit 100,000 miles today . It has surpassed our expectations for reliability and resilience. It is still on the original brake pads/shoes and the only things we have replaced are the wiper blades! Maybe a few tyres. The only thing that has worn is the drivers seat. Hats off to @NissanGB for building such good vehicles.

EVan.jpg

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds promising.
Done any quick charging on this one?
Maybe a few:whistle:. Rapid charged multiple times every day. Probably over 1,500 times now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Supports my suspicions about the battery management on the e-NV200 being one of the better ones out there. Only the Ioniq has charged at a higher rate than the e-NV200 mustered when I did my 450 mile testrun at about 2°C. The charging speed of the Leaf was below 35 kW while the Ioniq managed 46 kW and the e-NV200 was about 44 kW. The e-NV200 was the only car with an even mid-scale battery temperature during the entire testing period. The others fluctuated quite a lot.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Thats brilliant. With your own rapid I imagine boiling the kettle for a cup of tea while the rapids going is out of the question though.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats brilliant. With your own rapid I imagine boiling the kettle for a cup of tea while the rapids going is out of the question though.
Luckily they are on dedicated supplies.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Wow This is Fantastic to see.

I did wonder what the life expectancy of this new technology would be.

Is the the most miles ever on an ENV200????????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Electric Van Man
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing