Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we clocked up 1000 miles last week in just over a month of ownership of r'Zoe.

What a fabulous little car!!!

We have been using it more than my trusty old Mondeo to go out as a family (3 of us) as its quieter, smoother and a far better drive. In fact my next car (the trouble and strife owns r'Zoe :-((( ) will probably be an auto because of it, we can't afford two EV's unfortunately.

Touch wood, no real troubles in charging, a couple of no chargers with polar/Chargemaster but I think that's the charge point and not the car. They claim to have fixed it, but I can't be bothered to go back and check...

My fuel bill on the mondeo has fallen as well, on the negative side so has my nectar points balance!!! But then again so has the price of petrol...

Dealership problems? Not really had much to do with them, they are sorting me out a new badge for the front, but if that gets done in the new year then no stresses.

We were lucky enough to get onto the reduced monthly tariff, but I won't labour that point as its not fair on others who are struggling to change, although I don't think renault are being particularly fair in that matter....

So, am I glad I bought one? Oh yes, the Mickey takers at work are starting to look more closely at EV's now, especially once they have been out in r'Zoe, trouble is they are all petrol heads so don't think they will change!!!

If your thinking of buying one and are perhaps put off by all the negative posts about the Zoe, don't be. Give it a shot, it's the best car I have ever owned.

Just my thoughts, I am sure there will be others

Sam

·
Registered
10 Posts
I hit the 1000 miles mark also just yesterday. I absolutely love the car. So smooth , refined and relaxing to drive.
Power when you need it too. Instantly. Any gripes I have had have been largely insignificant.
I'm £199 a month with the battery lease and PCP.
I'm aware the deal is even better now but for a car as good as the Zoe and as well specced I think I'm still getting a bargain.
I live in Glasgow which is well served for public chargers too which is another bonus.
If you can live with the range then it's a perfect choice for a car.
Previously I had a 1 series coupe and I was slightly reluctant because of how good a car that was but I can honestly say I'm glad I made the change.
So far so good. Long may it last.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
I've just sailed past 16000 miles in mine and wouldn't change it for anything else. Great car (even with the higher tariff for the battery that they've refused to change).

Reactions: Lee Dalton
1 - 3 of 3 Posts