Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: Paul

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I only purchased my Ampera this year after waiting for the two year leases to release them to the market as the new prices used to be out of my league.
The recent discounted prices are now very attractive.

Many are still way over priced but quite a number are around the £18.000 mark which makes them now very buyable.
Mine was an ex Vauxhall fleet car with only 11,500 miles on it.
Oddly, my Electron was the same price as a Positiv with higher miles, also in the same dealership.
Goodness knows how someone priced them although the Dealer had no say in it and couldn't even haggle.

Reactions: Lee Dalton

·
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well @volt69 Motorpoint have another Volt for sale that might be tempting for someone.

A 13 plate in Viridian Joule on 11,923 Miles for £16,999

http://www.motorpoint.co.uk/VehicleAdvert/CHEVROLET/VOLT/489128

Although I note this is a MY12 as it does not have the rear armrest and has the early model longitudinal cup holders. It is also the "base" model without sat nav.

Derek

Reactions: Lee Dalton

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Well @volt69 Motorpoint have another Volt for sale that might be tempting for someone.

A 13 plate in Viridian Joule on 11,923 Miles for £16,999

http://www.motorpoint.co.uk/VehicleAdvert/CHEVROLET/VOLT/489128

Although I note this is a MY12 as it does not have the rear armrest and has the early model longitudinal cup holders. It is also the "base" model without sat nav.

Derek
And, three weeks ago this was £18k and @ the Glasgow branch. Now it's at the Birmingham branch. It also disappeared off both autotrader and motor points website. So someone near Birmingham put down the £300 Motorpoint deposit and paid the £80 transportation fee but either couldn't or woulndn't complete the sale.

I think even for the same money the wife would have gone for our 12 plate white with Bose and satnav rather than this 13 plate.

M

·
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did the Volt get the different rear armrest?
I was going to say yes, see the photos above from the 13 plate car on eBay. Then I realised I hadn't included the photo of the rear seat (now added).

So the answer is yes, it did.

HTH

Derek

1 - 10 of 10 Posts