Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
2,359 Posts
I believe they're installed as part of the PDI. Someone else here said they'd asked for them to not be fitted to their car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Anyone been brave and had these removed?
I'd be interested in the answer to this.
I believe they're installed as part of the PDI. Someone else here said they'd asked for them to not be fitted to their car.
If this is true, I wish I'd known this as I'm picking the car up in half an hour so would have asked them not to put them on earlier this week.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Decals come from the factory. I have seen them removed on one Netherlands car. I don't know what dealer will say.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dont envy you with these Decals - Was going to order them on my MAX but after seeing and feeling the texture on a 1st edition its a definite no-like for me. I wonder how many will actually pay to add these as an option.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Decals are free , they come with every ID3. They are not option. They are put on the car even before the seats. Probably after painting. I don't know if VW consider them part of the car.

·
Registered
109 Posts
They come as standard with the 1st ED only but don't come as standard in the UK for any of the edition models - They are a £400 option with choice of Penny Copper or Silver. I certainly would not pay extra for this option especially after seeing close up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts