Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found an image of the MY22.5 interior - 1st non render image I believe

Good looking as she is, I would prefer to see the interior without the girl - thanks Volkswagen!

Anyway, a couple of new 'render' shots that you may not have seen too

Hopefully we'll get some good pics of the new interior soon - they started building then mid December I think, so shouldn't be long until we get a proper look

Comfort Gesture Motor vehicle Head restraint Leisure
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Head restraint Automotive design
Cloud Car Vehicle Automotive mirror Motor vehicle

·
Registered
767 Posts
Here's a video with some interior shots -

Definitely the new seat design, but not sure if the same colours will be on the UK version. Also noticed a new body colour accent on the inside of the steering wheel. Still all the same piano black bits unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Interesting to see the battery percentage permanently on the steering wheel. A shame we weren't shown more of the infotainment screen but at a quick glance there appeared to be more icons that I've got in my Ist edition with V2.3 firmware.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Hmm, no it isn't. The seat material is a different design, fabric and colour.
Looks like the same base design & fabric to me, with the exception of the fabric inserts & the white piping. The image of the front seats from the OP is a render, so it's going to look a bit different.

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Window

·
Registered
16 Posts
The new seats have art velours (alcantara) in a light grey colour. The ones in that video are a dark grey polyester or nylon fabric. The stitch pattern is totally different, they have white/silver piping. The faux leather might be the same, and the basic seat design is the same, but that's it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was wondering if anyone on this forum has received a new MY22.5 version? Would love to see some photos of the new interior.

Also, I hear there is a need for some additional parking sensors in the front and rear for some of these auto parking / lane changing features in 3.0 - I wonder if they come as standard on MY22.5

I found this video, but I think it’s the Chinese version of the car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts