Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
101 - 120 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
My second download completed this morning, not sure when it will actually install as it said I could install when my journey was complete,and it was.
Ah, but is your journey through this crazy life ever truly complete? And even then, which of us can truly say for certain what is on the other side? Maybe the ID.3 is less existential about these things than I'm imagining though...

·
Registered
Volkwagen ID3 1st Edition
91 Posts
No update arrived for me yet…. Neighbours are going to start wondering why I go and sit in my car every now and then… 😁
Ha Ha, the same here. My update day in the past has either been tuesday or wednesday so the last two days I've keep going out and sitting in the car, going for a 10 minute drive to a better 4g area and back again, still nothing.

·
Registered
338 Posts
2.3 done but no WeCharge here either. My car is still not pre-heating unless it is connected to a charger so it will have to go to the dealers :(

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ha Ha, the same here. My update day in the past has either been tuesday or wednesday so the last two days I've keep going out and sitting in the car, going for a 10 minute drive to a better 4g area and back again, still nothing.
:D nothing today (this morning) either! Its not as if it really does anything much anyway!! :D

·
Registered
VW ID3 Tour
2,545 Posts
I have just check the car for a successful installation overnight, it looks like what I went through yesterday by sitting in the car while the download was completed was part 2.
The display indicate I have version 2.3.
What did happen I had a message saying update available, I press ok and the download only took a few minutes, it said the update will available when I restart the car, I don't know what that update is all about.

·
Registered
ID.3 1st
465 Posts
We Charge was there before and after my 2.3 update, they might have changed something between when mine was done in August and now.

·
Registered
ID3 1st Edition in Glacier White
567 Posts
I have just check the car for a successful installation overnight, it looks like what I went through yesterday by sitting in the car while the download was completed was part 2.
What did happen I had a message saying update available, I press ok and the download only took a few minutes, it said the update will available when I restart the car, I don't know what that update is all about.
It’s not the most transparent or logical process. But it sounds like you have completed it! Maybe the We Charge, online manual supplement to come? But I wouldn’t lose sleep over that tbh.

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
90 Posts
I think you mean We Charge. Mine is still there under 2.3.
The final bit of the Part 2 install was to put in We Charge and an online manual etc. Did you see that??
OK - so it was called 'We Charge'. Many thanks for claifying... No sign of manual update - so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi new member here got new one if anyone has seen this I downloaded the first part yesterday went to install it got the message it will take up to 60 minutes and will start when you lock the car locked the car went away came back later install had failed . Now there is no sign of the download. I’ve had the sos error take to workshop message for a few weeks not sure if that has anything to do with it.

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 1st Edition & Tesla M3 LR
7,294 Posts
That should have been the update to the WeCharge App and electronic manual, a short download and update.

As others have said, WeCharge appeared before the 2.3 update, but has been updated anyway either as a result of 2.3 or otherwise.

101 - 120 of 171 Posts