Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

For anyone interested in Personal or Business leases we have great terms on the Hyundai Ioniq Premium

WE have two in stock available for immediate delivery - 1 in the Marina Blue - 1 in the Blazing Yellow

For example, on Personal Contract Hire the figures are:

- 36 months -Hyundai Ioniq Premium = monthly rental of £300 inc VAT (6+35 - 6,000 miles per annum customer maintained, initial rental of £1796 inc VAT - 10.80 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

Vehicles are in stock for quick turnaround - the above rental figures include delivery to your home or work with a full handover and all EVSE..

If you would like any further info or would like individual leasing quotes on the Hyundai Ioniq Premium or Premium SE on;
- any mileage (from 6,000 to 50,000 per annum),
- with or without full maintenance included
- on a different length of contract
- or with an alternative initial rental

Then just email me at [email protected] or feel free call on 01628 899 720.

Thanks, Ian
Fleetdrive Electric / Drive Electric

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just out of curiosity Ian, do you find much interest in the Premium trim as opposed to Premium SE? It would appear to me that with the PSE having a decent fair bit of extra kit for not so much more money that it would be the one to go for.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AS it is with most people it comes down to the pounds and the pennies. To be honest I don't think there is a huge difference. its a 50 / 50 split in regards to levels of interest for both vehicles.,

·
Registered
918 Posts
These prices are almost reasonable! We really want two IONIQs around the end of the year (3yrs/6000pa probably fine for one, other one to be 2yr/12000pa) but really they need to be closer to £250 (or around £500/mo for both) without increasing deposits (though we don't need a home chargepoint or a granny leads if the ZOE one we have works).

If you think you can come anywhere close closer to the time, feel free to send me a message!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts