Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried emailing my local service centre and made it quite clear I was interested in buying a set of the 20” performance alloys for the model 3 in grey. I got mine in September and have the lighter colour.

I received this reply

hi,

the 20" X 9" Zero-G Performance wheels are not available for the UK market yet sorry and we do not offer a trade in scheme.

I messaged them back explaining these were not the alloys I was after but have had no reply.

Does anyone know how much the standard 20” model 3 alloys are? In grey?!

looking to change mine for the darker colour.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hi
How much for the 20 inch alloys
I have a standard range plus
thanks
steve
If you look in the US Tesla shop

(It might redirect you tot he UK which is a pain, in which case change your country by going to Tesla.com, clicking the top right hand corner to get the list of other pages, and at the bottom click the country to change it)

The 20" wheels are $4k - yes you read that correctly - but if you look at the details they say they require suspension adjustments. Whether they really do or not is another matter, for years they said you had to have the tracking adjusted moving from 19 to 21 on the MS until somebody got hold of the spec and its the same for each. Now Tesla even let you change the picture of the wheels yourself. I think its all part of the plan to try and prevent people buying aftermarket wheels for as long as they can, but thats a hunch and not an evidence supported fact.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts