Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've recently taken this vehicle into part exchange at our Chorley branch, and I would like to offer it to forum users who understand the limitations of the 1st Generation LEAF, but also recognise its utility as a short distance commuter vehicle.

This vehicle was first registered on 27/11/12, and has covered 49,835 miles. It has 11 out of 12 battery capacity bars, and the SOH is at 84%. I have attached screenshots from LEAFSpy and Happy LEAF for information. The LEAF is in great condition for a 5 year old car, and has been well looked after by it's former keeper.

We are offering this LEAF at just £6,000 - which can also be financed on 0% APR Hire Purchase over 3 years, subject to a minimum deposit of £2100.

As an example, if you put down a £2400 deposit, the monthly payments would be just £100 over 36 months.

This vehicle also qualifies for a free 16A PodPoint home charger, and comes with 12 months Nissan Cared4 warranty, as well as 2 years free servicing (when bought on RCI HP 0% finance), 1 year MOT Care and 1 year EV Breakdown Cover.

If you would like to test drive this car, please contact our Chorley Branch sales team directly on 01257 240600, option 1.

VE62AGO_ (28).JPG
VE62AGO_ (10).JPG
VE62AGO_ (15).JPG
Screenshot_20171207-102236.png
Screenshot_20171207-102553.png
Screenshot_20171207-102622.png

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have no interest in the car (I'm after 64 plate or newer probably), but I really like that you post the Leaf Spy results, I wish more dealers did that as it would save having to go and fumble about with it during the test drive and possibly terrify an unsuspecting dealer who doesn't understand what you're up to.

·
Vendor
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no interest in the car (I'm after 64 plate or newer probably), but I really like that you post the Leaf Spy results, I wish more dealers did that as it would save having to go and fumble about with it during the test drive and possibly terrify an unsuspecting dealer who doesn't understand what you're up to.
Open and honest - that way there's no surprises for anyone. (y)

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,408 Posts
Are these the ones with the electronic handbrake not the weird footbrake handbrake thingy? Also does the 12 month warranty over that karking it and is there an option to extend the warranty any further than the first 12 months?

·
Vendor
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these the ones with the electronic handbrake not the weird footbrake handbrake thingy? Also does the 12 month warranty over that karking it and is there an option to extend the warranty any further than the first 12 months?
Yes, the Gen1 LEAF comes with the electronic handbrake. The 12 month warranty covers the EPB. To discuss the option of extending the warranty, please contact the branch directly, as I don't have those costs to hand.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
From memory when I was dithering on swapping my Gen 1 for a Gen 2 extending the warranty was about £500 for two years, but not sure if you can do that on a car which is already five years old.

·
Super Moderator
7,721 Posts
What sort of range could be expected from a gen 1 at 84% at this time of year?
With the heater on, 50 miles would be a good result. In summer 70 miles is still possible if driven carefully and below 70mph.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Damn, that would be fine day to day but monthly meeting 75 miles away with no destination charger and no rapid near, the A1 doesn't have many up to Catterick. Looks like I'll have to keep the Note or maybe a Leaf 30kwh.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Damn, that would be fine day to day but monthly meeting 75 miles away with no destination charger and no rapid near, the A1 doesn't have many up to Catterick. Looks like I'll have to keep the Note or maybe a Leaf 30kwh.
Surely you could rapid charge at wetherby both ways and it would be fine?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd have to set off quite early incase of a wait at the rapid to not be late. As I can see the chargers from the A1 on the return I noticed a black Leaf and a silver Outlander parked at them on Monday. I don't yet know if that would have ment a wait or if they can both be connected to the same charger.

I'm just hanging on to my ICE until I don't need to make this trip so frequently instead.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'd have to set off quite early incase of a wait at the rapid to not be late. As I can see the chargers from the A1 on the return I noticed a black Leaf and a silver Outlander parked at them on Monday. I don't yet know if that would have ment a wait or if they can both be connected to the same charger.

I'm just hanging on to my ICE until I don't need to make this trip so frequently instead.
Three rapids at wetherby. 90% of the time I pull in I am the only EV there. I go probably once a fortnight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts