Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E80DC886-21E7-432C-B5C6-66E4379BEDA2.jpeg

So Voltec warranty is now void, car would have been 8 years old in May anyway. Under £1800 of loan payments left between now and October. The B trip computer was set when we collected the car in 2014 and never touched since, so we have done 85k miles in it. Nearly averaged 112mpg on petrol purchased, and has been home charged at least once daily with 12kwh and charged each workday at my wife’s work empty to full for free, thanks to her company policy.
Great car and we are keeping her when we seek a Tesla model 3 replacement next year.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
237 on the gom for a full tank? Blimey you must have a warm car or a heavy right foot :) Mine usually shows 400+ when I brim it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
237 on the gom for a full tank? Blimey you must have a warm car or a heavy right foot :) Mine usually shows 400+ when I brim it.
The wife’s car. Southern Hemeshpire woman, can’t take the cold (and to her 10 degrees is Winter). So winter EV range is often only 27 miles average, heating is always full and max and heated seat always on full.

Come summer 25/30 degrees she can easily average 35-40 miles EV as no air con use.
Will change when I inherit it as a native of 51 years.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,548 Posts
Mine was usually mid 300's mainly due to the engine only kicking in for the last few miles when being cold and inefficient, I hated it when it ran out of leccy within a few hundred yards of home or a charger.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Cruised past 100k without a worry in the world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts