Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a like new condition 2013 fiat 500e available. It is very much like new and has a level 2 charger I'll include in sale. I have it currently listed on EBay:

Fiat: 500e Electric Sport

This is the opportunity to purchase a like new 500e outside of CA. This was only sold in CA as a compliance car for fiat - bummer as its such an awesome car!!! I'm going mobile and fulltime RV life, and I have a smaller custom built EV I'm working on as a project - so this one has to go.. Only asking what I owe - I'm not trying to make any money off sale... Held by Chase bank..

·
Ecohound
1,294 Posts
Hi @ELCTRK I have heard great things about the 500e but little in the way of detail. Can you give us some details of life with the little Fiat. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I absolutely Love this car!!! I have the level 2 charger and live a very "mobile" lifestyle.. This car is ridiculously zippy - (I went from a big hemi 300C sedan to this little car) I will never buy another gas car.. It averages 80 miles per charge if you have a heavy foot like me.. Baby driving may get 90 and I've seen over 100 on my meter..
Vegas is hot, so AC loads are always there..
I forget how horrible gas cars are!!!! When ever I'm in one now, it seams noisy, shifts randomly, is slow and delayed between foot and road speed. I can't say enough good things about this car..
My favorite thing is stopping at lights and the absolute silence and no vibration in the car - the way it should be :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of the mid priced EVs this car has the most acceleration! It's 1 sec under Tesla P85D for 0-30mph.
0-30mph 2.7sec
0-60mph high 7sec

I usually fully charge in about 1 hour with my normal driving, and it's been an absolute joy to own this car.

My only reason to sell is to free my credit. I also own a 50% completed EV conversion from a MG Midget (going all brushless) and will finish and use as a tow car behind my 45' diesel coach RV...

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
25,296 Posts
A tough sell into Europe.

I don't think they are homologated for Europe. Would have to undergo a SVA if it is imported.

I think also 25% car tax and 20% VAT might also apply.

Then if something goes wrong, it'd have to be shipped back to the US.

Nice car. Agree with other comments, would be good if they sold them here. Unfortunately not.

Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts