Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Toyota Prius LPG, Vauxhall Ampera Electron
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 Nissan Leaf for sale

Here we have our beloved Acenta Leaf in Pearlescent White. She is used most days of the week and has not been subjected to much fast charging since I have owned her.

She is a Gen 1 with the upgrade pack (Solar panel and 6.6Kwh charger including the fast charger for Motorway charging (Chaedmo).

The battery is fully owned and has 10 bars out of 12, surprisingly it hasn't lost much range at all. It has had one previous owner and brought from a reputable Nissan Dealer. It has been regularly serviced/MOT'd by Glyn Hopkin, Colchester and has a full service history.

The interior and bodywork is excellent for its age, a few odd stone chip marks to the front bumper that were touched up by the previous owner, but other than that looks and drives like new.

This model has had a full LED upgrade so driving lights, headlights, interior ceiling and boot and number plate lights all upgraded to LED.

As of today 8.5.2019 she has done 61,185 miles and has been an absolute pleasure to drive.

They are very comfortable and very easy to drive and with £0 road tax a year you will already be saving before you start driving. Zero emission means no conjestion charges around inner London either.

She has reversing camera, built in Sat Nav and the best bit, a Nissan EV App that allows you to pre heat the car and defrost in winter or cool in the Summer remotely, along with seeing state of charge etc, very useful if you are at a motoway cafe to monitor remotely. Battery is fully owned and comes with Bluetooth reader.

We are based in Colchester, Essex and you are more than welcome to come and view

Any questions please do ask Malcolm on 07788528565 or 01206 512162 email [email protected]

Offers over £7k seriously considered

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
It sounds like you have what we tend to call a gen 2 car here on the site.
The "gen 1" usually refers to the Japanese built models that never had the 6.6kW charger but always had LED headlights.
Does it have a dark interior and a manual foot brake? (that's a gen 2).
2013 is the gen 1/2 cross over year so I can't tell from the age.

Reactions: Miles Roberts

·
Toyota Prius LPG, Vauxhall Ampera Electron
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Metalhead, it defo is in the cross over period. But Gen 1 due to boot space design. It does have a 6.6kwh charger as it charges fully in 4-5 hours from my 7kwh home charger. It has the cream interior, foot brake is from centre console (pull up type electronic).

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hey Metalhead, it defo is in the cross over period. But Gen 1 due to boot space design. It does have a 6.6kwh charger as it charges fully in 4-5 hours from my 7kwh home charger. It has the cream interior, foot brake is from centre console (pull up type electronic).
ok so definitely a late gen 1.
Does your display show two charing times: one for 3.3kW and one for 6.6kW?
I ask because I'm really quite sure no gen 1's had 6.6kW charging.
5 hours is plenty to charge a gen 1 from pretty well nothing.
10 bars is about 75% battery = ~16kWh so that fits for under 5 hours @ 3.6kW

Sorry, not trying to be super pedantic but don't want you to get grief from the new owner.
I never missed having a 6.6kW when I had my gen 1.
It was a great car. Kind of a mini-limo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts