Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
s-l1600-8.jpg
Up for Sale I have a 2011 Zenith Motors 12 Passenger van. This van Sold in 2014 to Hilton for $104,000 This van has the upgraded 140 mile batteries installed 8/16. This van only has 39,xxx miles. This was one of the first vans that was built by Zenith-Motors.com, it was sold in 2014, but is titled as a 2011. This is only one of 2 Zenith Vans to be sold used. This van is huge and 100% electric, great condition needs nothing, but a charging port door that I have ordered. Power everything, even the sliding side door, A/C and Heat. Fits 12 comfortably. I can send any pics that you would like. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Located in Florida. $24,900 OBO 3eight6-8six7-282zero Justin , For sale By owner. Will help in anyway to assist with the sale and delivery
s-l1600-3.jpg

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Citroen/Peugot Boxer (here in the UK/Europe) based Mini bus? lithium batteries then? get some piccys of under "the hood",maybe the charger and cable too please :)

This would convert great to a live in,with slide out solar "Wagan power pack" style solar.

What voltage does it charge at?

Welcome to Speak EV and GLWS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just found out, why hilton got rid of these, if you look on line the drive trains fail very quickly and borgewager was unable to provide a drivetrain that works. This unit is past the warranty so any failure will set you back $5-$8 and will only be good for another 20k. Otherwise you have to do a custom job to modify and install a beefier drive train.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts