·
Vendor
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 BMW i3 – Rapid DC, Park Assist, Harmon Kardon, Pro Nav
Many upgrades, a fantastic spec

Mileage: 33000

IMG_20180106_140056280.jpg

We have another great BMW i3 available to view at Drive Green from 2nd January. This car comes with the Laurus Grey body which really shows off the i3s revolutionary design and fits the car perfectly.

This vehicle has the all important DC and AC Rapid Charge Preparation. We believe this is essential as it drops the charge time down from 3-4 hours to 25-30 minutes. This is vitally important on long journeys and makes the i3 a truly all purpose car.

On top of that the car also has a load of expensive upgrades. These include the upgraded BMW Professional navigation which provides a huge widescreen in the car along with an upgraded i-Drive control system. Park Assist has also been specified to allow for fully autonomous parking of the car.

If you like your music then the upgraded Harmon Kardon stereo in this vehicle will provide you with everything you could want and more. This is a such a well specced vehicle with all of the most important option boxes ticked. We can’t wait to get it in for the start of 2018.

Our website listing: 2014 BMW i3 - Rapid DC, Park Assist, Harmon Kardon, Pro Nav - Drive Green

Price: £16495

1 - 1 of 1 Posts