Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Vauxhall Ampera Positiv (MY13) which has covered just under 56000 miles. It benefits from a full Vauxhall service history, with the most recent service (5th service that includes the battery coolant swap) carried out in November 2019, along with a new front wheel bearing, new rear discs & pads & new rear reflectors, as mine where suffering from the common misting problem. Good as new now. It has the balance of the HV warranty running until September 2022. The car is MOT'd until 17/09/2020 & of course, free to tax.

The car is in excellent condition & has been well looked after. It has served me well over the past 16 or so months & I am the 2nd owner.
I am only looking to sell as I now want to take the leap & go full electric.
The average lifetime mpg for this car is currently sitting at 186mpg, so a majority of the miles on the car have been done on electric
I have installed the LED headlight upgrade as recommended by this forum & they make a world of difference. Original bulbs still here also.
The wheels were painted black at my request by the car dealer I purchased from as I really like the look against the brilliant white paintwork.
If you are looking for an Ampera, you know what they do, so no point in me going over all it can & can't do! But if you have any questions about anything, I am more than happy to answer. My mobile number is 07795597224 is you would rather call/message. I'm having bother uploading images, so if anyone would like more pictures I can text, email or whatsapp them to you.
Not sure how much interest it will get on here as I live in Northern Ireland, but just putting it out there!

Looking £13250 ono.

Thanks,
Christopher

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduced to £12250. If not sold by the weekend, I'm just gonna keep it I think!!
Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts