Very reluctant sale due to emigration of my much loved 2014 Vauxhall Ampera Electron Rex EV ( range extended Electric Vehicle ). The car runs entirely on electricity , even at motorway speeds and when the battery is exhausted, the onboard generator kicks in. This means you can enjoy cheep electric running for most trips but still have the ability to drive long distance. Total range is over 300 miles. The vehicle has a full Main dealer service history and has done 80,000 miles. I bought the car in March 2018 for long distance drives to the continent for which it is superb. It has been very reliable with the only non routine repair being a replacement air con Compressor which was carried out in 2020 under the Vauxhall-Opel 8 year/ 100,000 mile High Voltage electrical warranty.
Its the top model with sat nav and superb Bose sound system. I bought a spare wheel for it which is included, as is a Granny Charger plus a Type 1-2 Fast charging cable. Road tax is free and it can drive from Germany to Bramhall without stopping to charge / refuel. Its been the best car I have owned in 40 years of motoring. £10995 Cash Only. Private sale, no dealer facilities and proof of comprehensive insurance for this vehicle required to test drive from the drivers seat. AA / RAC welcome. Car located Bramhall, Stockport, SK7. tel 0776 968 8748 / 0161 439 5197 NB The car is not available before 23.3.22 as I am abroad