Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I'm offering my wife's Mercedes B250e for sale. Please note, this is a private sale, and nothing to do with my employer (Chorley Group).

We bought it as a stand-in vehicle after her Jaguar i-Pace went back off PCH, whilst we waited for her new EV to arrive. As she now has her replacement vehicle, this is now available.

It's a very nice example of the top of the range Electric Art specification, with the Calcite White paint complimented by the contrasting blue highlights to the mirrors and grille.
18" alloy wheels with 4 new good quality Cooper tyres fitted in July.
Full black leather interior with memory function for both driver and passenger seats.
Dual zone climate control with remote preheat function.

For those who don't know the B250e, it was a joint project between Mercedes and Tesla. Many of the components under the bonnet have Tesla logos on them.
It has a 28kWh usable battery (liquid cooled) and a 132kW (177bhp) electric motor. The only restriction is that it has a 11kW (when using 3 phase) or 3.6kW (single phase) charger, with no rapid charging facility. Having said that, I managed to collect this from Essex and drive it back to North Yorkshire within the day, so it is possible if you have patience for the 2-3hr charge time.

It has full Mercedes service history (last serviced in July), and MoT until September 2021. It's just about to tick round to 38,000 miles in the next couple of days.

Test drives are welcome (subject to insurance!). I can also assist with delivery if required.

Priced at £13,495
Reduced to £12,450 for a quick sale, as the replacement car has arrived!

Based in Skipton, North Yorkshire

Thanks,
Miles

·
Vendor
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've now had my wife's private reg taken off the vehicle, so it's ready for sale (registration shown on photos is correct). Mileage as of this morning is 38828 miles.

Has just been to Mercedes main dealer for a health check, which identified a slight weep from a drive shaft oil seal, so that has been replaced, and the battery pack PTC heater has also been replaced due to a fault on the original. All works fully warranted for 2 years, unlimited mileage. Receipts to prove.

Really nice car, ideal for these lower-mileage times 👍

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've now had my wife's private reg taken off the vehicle, so it's ready for sale (registration shown on photos is correct). Mileage as of this morning is 38828 miles.

Has just been to Mercedes main dealer for a health check, which identified a slight weep from a drive shaft oil seal, so that has been replaced, and the battery pack PTC heater has also been replaced due to a fault on the original. All works fully warranted for 2 years, unlimited mileage. Receipts to prove.

Really nice car, ideal for these lower-mileage times 👍
Hello, what is the range showing on a full charge in the winter? Worst case scenario.

Can't see from the photo but has this heated seats and the range extender button.

·
Vendor
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello, what is the range showing on a full charge in the winter? Worst case scenario.

Can't see from the photo but has this heated seats and the range extender button.
On a full charge, I can get about 60-70 miles in winter (this week, for example, in sub zero temperatures). Around 90-100 in summer. Will vary, depending on how you drive, obviously.

This doesn't have the heated seats or range plus option (although I believe that the State of Health of the battery is benefitted by not using the range plus, as you never use the full capacity of the pack).

·
Vendor
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've just done a full detail on the exterior today, and it's come up looking great. Rinse, Wash, Rinse, Fallout Remover, Rinse, Wash, Rinse, Dry, Polish, Wax, Buff. Knackered, but it looks fantastic.

Still for sale, and now listed on Facebook too. New car due in 2 weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts