Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my steering wheel is a bit worn round the rim .can i get a different wheel from nissan range as the steering wheel looks a bit old fashion. 2017 micra wheels are nice will it fit?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Even if the wheel physically fits will it have the right buttons and will they work ? You wouldn't want to lose features like cruise control etc that rely on the steering wheel buttons.

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 24 Tekna '64 reg
1,387 Posts
The only EV specific button I can remember is the map range button, and that's totally useless.

You'll want to compare the connectors very carefully to see if you can match. Cruise control and audio control should be standard across Nissans........ hopefully

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
The only EV specific button I can remember is the map range button, and that's totally useless.

You'll want to compare the connectors very carefully to see if you can match. Cruise control and audio control should be standard across Nissans........ hopefully
There's no map range button on my 2016 Leaf steering wheel. That suggests the wiring for the steering wheel is different between Carwings and Nissan Connect EV cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts