Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Nissan Leaf Acenta 24 kWh.

First registered March 2016. One previous keeper, full service history with the necessary stamps and relevant invoices. This is a very well cared for example, and in excellent condition, with no previous accident damage.

The battery is in superb health, full 12 battery bars present. The car comes the required charging equipment, the Nissan EVSE three pin plug in charger and separate public charging lead. Both keys are present with glove box wallet containing all handbooks.

Acenta model features: Alloy wheels, climate control, air conditioning, rear parking camera, electric mirrors, cruise control, steering wheel controls for , electric mirrors, handsfree bluetooth telephone operation, DAB bluetooth radio, USB charging.

When purchased my Leaf I had an HPi check carried out, no issues and completely clean. My reason for sale is that my commute is that much longer due to changing jobs. Part ex for Nissan Leaf 40 kWh.

This is the cheapest 2016 24 kWH Acenta in this condtion with relevant mileage. This IS a bargain!

For more information, contact me on 07980 910259
to use 1.JPG
to use 2.JPG
to use 3.JPG
to use 4.JPG
to use 5.JPG
to use 6.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts