Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Available from Jan 18th if anyone's interested.
  • 65 plate (24th Dec 2015)
  • Currently just shy of 36k miles (see photo)
  • First MOT just done at end of December 2018, alongside Nissan 'service'
  • Full Nissan SH
  • 97% SOH according to LeafSpy, after BMS update
  • New rear tyres, front good for another year according to MOT guy
  • One owner, me, from new
  • >£12500
  • Excellent condition except for a scuff on front bumper near the wheel arch and a slight kerbing on an alloy
  • Telford, Shropshire
  • PCP cleared w/b 14/01
  • EVSE ' granny' cable for 13A socket
  • Nissan supplied 32A type 2 to type 1 cable
  • Internal photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/g8XMvatZqm2YoyQR6
  • External photos: DL65WWU - Google Drive

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jenny,
I've responded to your PM, thanks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apologies for show response to pm. I'm in Paris and won't be able to reply properly until Monday

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG... will have to have a think when I return... not in a hurry

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Back from beyond and just tried to upload photos and am getting 'A server error occurred. Please try again later'. Is this likely to resolve itself?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please try this link for photos taken on this grey morning: DL65WWU - Google Drive
Mileage tonight stands at 35,369

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To confirm, the car comes with both the EVSE ' granny' cable for 13A socket plus the Nissan supplied 32A type 2 to type 1 cable

·
Registered
1 Posts
To confirm, the car comes with both the EVSE ' granny' cable for 13A socket plus the Nissan supplied 32A type 2 to type 1 cable
Hi DebC I have just joined this forum and don't know how to pm you. I am interested in purchasing your leaf, if still available could you send me a message please. Many thanks. Martyn.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thankyou to everyone who has PM'd me offering to buy at at least the asking price. I clearly misjudged the price slightly and with hindsight shouldn't have made the posting before going away for the weekend! I'm now thinking how best/fairly to choose between the offers made...Thanks for your patience.
P.S. I can't release the car before this Friday (when the replacement is due...as I need it for work) but can confirm that the PCP settlement has been made today.

Reactions: ElectricIan

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Thankyou to everyone who has PM'd me offering to buy at at least the asking price. I clearly misjudged the price slightly and with hindsight shouldn't have made the posting before going away for the weekend! I'm now thinking how best/fairly to choose between the offers made...Thanks for your patience.
P.S. I can't release the car before this Friday (when the replacement is due...as I need it for work) but can confirm that the PCP settlement has been made today.
You could go back to the bidders who have offered the asking price explaining that it is a dead heat and therefore you invite best and final offer to secure above the asking price.

Or if so minded sell at the asking price to the first person who matched it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to all who have made an offer. I'm hoping to trade this weekend. If that falls through then I'll be in touch :)
I've also added a couple of leafspy image to the ' inside' link, from November. They show the updated BMS and state of health.

Reactions: ElectricIan

·
Registered
131 Posts
Definitely too cheap. WBAC offered £13k for my Acenta this month!
Please do not mislead potential buyers.
It takes only 90 seconds to do a quote on Webuyanycar website and if you try Debbie's car (registration.plate and mileage available in 1st post) it gives valuation of £11000 as of today.
However it does not meet all the rules:
WBAC states:
Here are some of the assumptions made about your vehicle:

• It has no damage, including interior or mechanical.
  • It isn't a non runner
  • It has 6+ months MOT left
  • It hasn't ever been subject to an insurance write off or been accident damaged
  • It has two sets of keys
Debbie already stated about minor cosmetic damage (scuffs) and I can assure you the agent will take notice of it as it's his job to make sure WBAC is not overpaying.
I considered the car myself but seeing your comment I thought it would be good to state the facts.
MetalHead maybe your Leaf is younger or has less mileage on?
Regards.
Peter

1 - 20 of 23 Posts