·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2016 Red Tesla Model S P90D Ludicrous - Top Spec, Free Supercharging
Miles: 28,313
Price: £57,995
20190531_140350.jpg

Another fantastic Model S is being prepped at Drive Green!

This time its with performance mode and ludicrous enabled. This P90D jolts to 60mph in 2.6 seconds, making it one of the fastest accelerating production cars in the world. It also drives like a dream, making it super practical for day to day life.This car has the dual larger motors providing all wheel drive traction in all conditions.

The 90kWh battery provides massive range and the free supercharger network means that anywhere in the UK and Europe is within easy reach. This car looks magnificent with it’s red multi-coat paintwork and upgraded grey 21″ turbine wheels. It also has the upgraded carbon fibre spoiler, which really does add to its looks.

Inside, the car has the optional next generation seats in full black leather. Premium interior pack is also evident with its ambient lighting inside the cabin as well as exterior convenience lighting – such as puddle lights. Enjoy all of these extras with its panoramic roof spanning from front to back of the car!

This really is a superb vehicle and we can’t wait to make some viewing appointments.

It also has 4 year/ 50,000 mile Tesla warranty, which can be extended if you wish too!

Please do get in contact with any questions.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which battery version does this have?
Hi There,

I'm unsure as to what you mean? are you asking for the battery capacity? If so, it's a 90kWh Battery.

Best wishes
Chris

·
Registered
11,017 Posts
If you can take a picture of the label on the battery inside the front wheel arch, we can tell the battery version. I don’t think he was referring to the capacity.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Which AP hardware?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@cah197 Was more interested to see if the guy from DG knew much about what he was selling, than in the car itself ;)
AP1 if it is a 2016 car?
It is indeed AP1 Hardware. Software also enabled.

I appreciate your test, we definitely try to learn everything about each car however, they don't tend to stick around long enough for us to learn every little thing about them - such as the battery versions :)

Best wishes all,

Chris

·
Registered
937 Posts
Fair enough, better than the last two test drives I had with mainstream manufacturers :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fair enough, better than the last two test drives I had with mainstream manufacturers :)
One of them being Tesla? - They're usually pretty good.

I know Renault Sales guys sometimes don't really care about the Zoe - which is a shame for anyone making their way hoping to learn about them!

We take our cars home every evening - which is a perk of the job but also means we get some proper experience with these cars and therefore, more knowledge to pass onto customers!

Chris

·
Registered
937 Posts
Nah. Nissan and Hyundai. Tesla were great.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nah. Nissan and Hyundai. Tesla were great.
Nissan I've heard have been a bit dodgy in the past, but I would have thought Hyundai would be one of the better ones out the lot! Tesla are indeed great, very pleasant to chat with and super passionate about their cars.

Chris

·
Registered
937 Posts
The manufacturers don't really bother training their staff on a lot of the more modern stuff. I knew more about Active LKAS and TACC than the Hyundai sales guy (he was bricking it as the thing drove itself round a corner on a country road).

Nissan and Hyundai also banned any sort of motorway test driving, which is where Propilot / LKAS really shines. Which makes it really difficult to test.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hyundai: Trade plates.
Nissan: Just not part of their test route.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts