Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Price £18,750 o.v.n.o.

With an incredibly heavy heart I'm selling my 2017 i3 BEV. I have my first baby due in January and want to take part in Ovo's vehicle to grid trial so I need to switch to a leaf.

It was first registered in March 2017 (17 plate). It has done 32k miles and that will go up as I will keep on driving it until it's sold. It had its first service on time in March of this year and the next service is due March 2021. The next service will be free with bmw as it has a 4 year service pack. It has approx 6/7 months of its 3 year manufacturers warranty remaining. I'm the 2nd owner. It has two keys.The VED tax cost is £0 per year.

It has the following options:

Protonic Blue paint colour
Aragats Grey/Neutronic Cloth Upholstery
Fine Wood Trim Eucalyptus Matte dashboard
Heated front seats
Double Sunroof with shades
DC CCS Rapid charging
11kw 3-phase charging
7kW 32A single phase charging
3-pin charging cable
Type 429 19" alloy wheels
Parking assist pack - hands free self parking, rear camera and front and rear parking sensors
Automatic wipers with rain sensor
4 year service pack
DAB tuner
Teleservices
Real time traffic information
Remote services
Connected drive services
Cruise control

The front tyres are in good condition, I would guess around 4/5mm but I will try to measure them at some point. The rear tyres are 2 months old and have done 2k miles.

My personal best mileage has been 180 miles on a charge, after very careful city driving. Driving briskly I easily manage 120 miles+ on the motorway.

I will try to get it washed and waxed early next week so I can add lots of photos of it looking great to this thread.

Car is located in leamington spa.

I'm looking for around £18,750 (ovno) for it. Thanks in advance for your interest!

20190907_174423.jpg

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all, I've dropped my asking price to a more realistic £18750 (ovno) as I think my £20k original one was a bit ambitious!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Alex
I am looking for a blue i3 (ideally 94AH REX)
How long does it take to rapid charge? is it 50kw CCS?
thanks
steve
Yes it's 50kw up to around 90% I think, so let's say you charge from 10% up to 90% that's 80% = 0.8*30kWh = 24kWh

24kWh/50kW = 0.48hrs = 29 minutes to add at least 95 miles, maybe 120 miles

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No interest on here? Cheapest 2017 i3 on autotrader and I've listed it for £200 less on here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts