Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my owned KIA SOUL 2018 comes with Sat Nav and Phone Connectivity, Heated Steering Wheel, Lightweight Alloys, Reversing Camera, Cruise Control and speed limiter,
6 speaker audio system, heated door mirrors and DAB radio, with USB and Aux ports.

NEW MOT Expiry Date 08.01.2022
No issues at the MOT centre.

I`m the first owner (KIA had it registered, so sadly it does say 1 previous owner - KIA Dealer).
The car has 15335miles, MOT till January 2021, it has a Full-service history with Kia (last at 10500 miles) The car still has 5.5years of its manufacturer Warranty remaining.
No Cat, nor any accidents. No finance as I bought it for cash directly from KIA.

Still has £1000 off the very first MOT (KIA pays for any repairs up to £1000).

Feel free to do any online checks. Reg.is GF67XBJ

Range shows 114-118 miles when full but I simply charge to 70% overnight as I do 5-15 miles a day.

Car Specifications:

Keyless Entry and Start

10" Infotainment System with 6 Speaker Audio, plays AUX and can Bluetooth Spotify to the car without the need for USB leads

Apple Car Play and Android Auto

Front and Rear Parking Sensors (can be switched off when needed) with Rear HD Reversing camera

Auto folding & heated mirrors with electric adjustment

Auto-Dimming rearview mirror

Electric windows front & rear
Heated Steering Wheel & Height and Reach adjustment

2 stage Heated Front seats

VESS & rear reversing bongs (future-proofing the car)

Fully Digital Dash

Car has 1 x USB 2 x Front 12v power sockets, 1 x Boot 12v Power socket

Tyre sealant is still in sealed original package.

Factory Spec Rear Privacy glass

The Kia has Active Thermal Management, This means I could do a 600-mile round trip and Rapid charge 6 times in a row with no loss in charging times. Each time the car charged from 10%-94% in 30 mins. This car has been superb, The build quality is every bit as good as Merc or BMW. The car is as tight as when New. No rattles or squeaks.
Anyone interested in this car will be blown away by how nice it drives and rides.
Kia Soul is also very cheap for insurance, last year being £273 Fully Comp with NCB protection.
£13795 ono...
Any test drive is welcome, doesn`t matter as the car has no issues at all (never had).

It’s a very comfortable vehicle to be in and drives fantastically. It is a 5 door car with 5 seats, the perfect car for a small family.
I got Honda SUV and bought a Vito Van for business so 3 cars seems too much for us right now as my wife does not drive atm.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgotten to mention.
Both cables present with KIA OEM cover.
It has 32A onboard charger (around 7kW).
Charges well on fast charger, check Bjórn Nyland on youtube (I got very cheap rate overnight so can top up at home every night for peanuts).

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Selling my owned KIA SOUL 2018 comes with Sat Nav and Phone Connectivity, Heated Steering Wheel, Lightweight Alloys, Reversing Camera, Cruise Control and speed limiter,
6 speaker audio system, heated door mirrors and DAB radio, with USB and Aux ports.

I`m the first owner (KIA had it registered, so sadly it does say 1 previous owner - KIA Dealer).
The car has 11796 miles, MOT till January 2021, it has a Full-service history with Kia (last at 10500 miles) The car still has 5.5years of its manufacturer Warranty remaining.
No Cat, nor any accidents. No finance as I bought it for cash directly from KIA.

Range shows 114-118 miles when full but I simply charge to 70% overnight as I do 5-15 miles a day (wife is on maternity since summer last year, and 1 of my businesses is on standby due to Covid 19).

Car Specifications:

Keyless Entry and Start

10" Infotainment System with 6 Speaker Audio, plays AUX and can Bluetooth Spotify to the car without the need for USB leads

Front and Rear Parking Sensors (can be switched off when needed) with Rear HD Reversing camera

Fully Digital Dash

The Kia has Active Thermal Management, This means I could do a 500-mile round trip and Rapid charge 7 times in a row with no loss in charging times. Each time the car charged from 10%-94% in 30 mins. This car has been superb, The build quality is every bit as good as Merc or BMW. The car is as tight as when New. No rattles or squeaks.
Anyone interested in this car will be blown away by how nice it drives and rides.
Kia Soul is also very cheap for insurance, last year being £273 Fully Comp with NCB protection.
£14995 ono...
Any test drive is welcome, doesn`t matter as the car has no issues at all (never had).

It’s a very comfortable vehicle to be in and drives fantastically. It is a 5 door car with 5 seats, the perfect car for a small family.
I got SUV and will be buying a Van for business so 3 cars seems too much for us right now as my wife does not drive atm.
How does the battery cooling work? Does it just suck cabin air ( unfiltered? ), blow that over the battery and exhaust into the boot?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The cooling is the same as in the Ioniq.
I specifically watched Bjorn Nyland's review of Kia Soul 30kWh to see if I does rapidgate but after watching Soul overtaking Audi Etron in 1000km race (Audi has 3xtimes the battery and costs 3 times more too) I knew it is great car for the buck you pay.

·
Registered
17 Posts

The car has 13105miles, MOT till January 2021, it has a Full-service history with Kia (last at 10500 miles) The car still has 5.5years of its manufacturer Warranty remaining.

Range shows 114-118 miles when full but I simply charge to 70% overnight as I do 5-15 miles a day.

Car Specifications:

Keyless Entry and Start

Fully Digital Dash

The Kia has Active Thermal Management, This means I could do a 600-mile round trip and Rapid charge 6 times in a row with no loss in charging times. Each time the car charged from 10%-94% in 30 mins. This car has been superb, The build quality is every bit as good as Merc or BMW. The car is as tight as when New. No rattles or squeaks.
£14495 ono...

I got Honda SUV and bought a Vito Van for business so 3 cars seems too much for us right now as my wife does not drive atm.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Forgotten to mention.
Both cables present with KIA OEM cover.
It has 32A onboard charger (around 7kW).
Charges well on fast charger, check Bjórn Nyland on youtube (I got very cheap rate overnight so can top up at home every night for peanuts).
This would be perfect for me,unfortunately I have a vito traveliner to part x and they are giving me £10,500 for it.

·
Registered
17 Posts

The car has 13105miles, MOT till January 2021, it has a Full-service history with Kia (last at 10500 miles) The car still has 5.5years of its manufacturer Warranty remaining.

Car Specifications:

Keyless Entry and Start

Fully Digital Dash

£14495 ono...

Any questions
u(
Hello Everyone.

Reduced to £13.795.
I just bought the same year and colour with 8,460 miles for £16,000 only 3 weeks ago,I would definately had this. A good buy I’m surprised it’s not sold already.i part x my Mercedes Vito fiat panda and cash,but it’s the best at ive ever had.we normally have bmw Mercedes and Alfa Romeo .but well happy with all the toys and the quality.i still have my caddy maxi van. But I drive the Kia when I can👍😂

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am surprised too ha ha.
Anyway, I`m glad it hasn`t sold yet as I still drive it daily for school/shopping trips.
Funny enough, it`s the Honda CRV which sits on the drive, but I hope to start use it when KIA is sold. Not rushing though :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there,

potentially interested in having a look once lockdown is over (whenever that is)
Do you know when the next service is due by to keep the warranty going?

Thanks, Aaron

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
According to the service book at 20000 miles. Last service was 10500 miles.
Also had MOT done yesterday in Kettering.
No issues found and emissions were really low ;D
New MOT expiry date 08.01.2022
It's refreshing not been worried about MOT anymore (somehow the only problems back in the past I had with MOT failures were due to high emissions. Either catalytic converter or lambda sensor. Surprisingly both were Hondas and ultra reliable apart from emmisions).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts