Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last, I took delivery of my Soul this afternoon. I haven't driven it apart from about 30 metres on my driveway. There's a baffling array of tech for me to get my head around. I spent over an hour putting my favourite DAB stations in and trying a few voice commands, bluetooth phone connection etc. I know it all takes time to get to grips with the features on any car, but can anyone tell me the following please:
1) How to stop the door mirrors auto-folding when I lock the car?
2) I tried the satnav and saved some local addresses. It doesn't show current location. Is this because the car wasn't in Drive, or any other reason?
3) I'm sure there will be a 3, 4 and 5 in the not-too-distant future!

Thanks in advance,

Jon

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We've just been out for a 10-mile test drive. The satnav has now started to behave itself and show current location.
Next one: I plugged the granny cable in but it's not charging. More googling required...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scheduled charging may be set, which would stop charging outside the set window. There’s a cluster of buttons near the mood light dial, one of these turns off scheduled charging (it’s the one below the charge flap open button).
Thanks James. After a lot of trial & error, it's charging now. Lights 1 & 2 are on and 3 is flashing, so it's charging 67-99% according to my manual. It started off at 71%, so seems OK so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts