Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any moulded rubber floor mats that are tailor-made for my 2018 Soul EV. I Could get carpet ones or the flattish chequer-plate effect ones that ebay sells, but I do like the more practical moulded types. The nearest I got were for the ICE Souls. Has anyone here got any for sale, or a website to try? I can't believe it's been so difficult to find such a basic thing!

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
32,042 Posts
I have a set of original mats buried in the garage somewhere. I bought a set for my 2018 before it arrived, and it duly arrived with mats. Thus; one unused set.

I can't comment if they have been somehow discontinued, but I have original Kia mats, PM me if you want to make an offer.

I also have to recover them and check what condition they are in. So long as 'family' has not been at large, they should not have ended up under a pile and therefore still be pristine,

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
I can't find any moulded rubber floor mats that are tailor-made for my 2018 Soul EV. I Could get carpet ones or the flattish chequer-plate effect ones that ebay sells, but I do like the more practical moulded types. The nearest I got were for the ICE Souls. Has anyone here got any for sale, or a website to try? I can't believe it's been so difficult to find such a basic thing!
Was there an ICE Auto version? The mats for an auto and the EV should in theory be the same.

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
No they don't! I can get sheet rubber ones anywhere including ebay, but moulded rubber ones are what I'm after. They have a big raised cap-catching lip around the edges.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts