Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Can we get a full mod list? I think I'm going to do the same thing to my stock wheels 🤤
As you can see I have also lowered my car and added some 18" wheels. But I intend putting the standard wheels back on for winter driving. I too would like to see your full Mods list. I am guessing you will have some very thick spacers fitted as I still had to fit 10mm spacers on the rear of my car with size 7.5" rims...I like your grill mods. My Mk7.5 has the full LED lights with the Blue running inside the lights. I like your badge also. where as I glosed blacked my badge out..I also added a light tint on my C Shape LED bumper lights to make them not so shinny.

I have also just purchased a TRC front lip for my car. It is hard to see on your pictures but your car looks to have a lip and side skirts. More info if you have would be nice...

·
Registered
9 Posts
@buck eejit do we know of any bodykits that fit the eGolf? Do GTE kits fit? Golf R? Etc.

I have a pretty much stock white 2014 egolf, planning on adding some gold/bronze volk wheels or something lighter, hoping to make up for the lack of aero with the decrease in rotational mass. Hopefully it balances out and results in negligible range difference.

·
Registered
764 Posts
@buck eejit do we know of any bodykits that fit the eGolf? Do GTE kits fit? Golf R? Etc.

I have a pretty much stock white 2014 egolf, planning on adding some gold/bronze volk wheels or something lighter, hoping to make up for the lack of aero with the decrease in rotational mass. Hopefully it balances out and results in negligible range difference.
A standard Mk7 (2015-) Golf R splitter will fit the e-golf. As far as side skirts go I have not found anything that doesn't involve screwing into the metal Side cills under the doors. I am not happy doing this as I want to be able to return the car to standard when selling it in 3yrs time. I am unsure what I am going to do as I don't think the Splitter will look good if it is not accompanied by Skirts..

·
Registered
9 Posts
A standard Mk7 (2015-) Golf R splitter will fit the e-golf. As far as side skirts go I have not found anything that doesn't involve screwing into the metal Side cills under the doors. I am not happy doing this as I want to be able to return the car to standard when selling it in 3yrs time. I am unsure what I am going to do as I don't think the Splitter will look good if it is not accompanied by Skirts..
I'd say it's feasible to use some kinda removable adhesive on a side skirt that comes with screws? Fairly light in general, I wouldn't say you'd have too much trouble. Or you could design some sort of clip for them and get it 3d printed.

Do you think either of these front splitters would fit?
Link 1 (think this is mk7.5)
Link 2 (mk7)

I would be spraying the red part glossy blue prior to assembly to match the front grill accent, think that'd look pretty sweet against either white or black remainder of the splitter. Hoping to find some wheels this week, think i've changed my mind to gloss black with nice spoke design, and paint the stock brake behind it blue to match the theme. Here's her right now, all i've done is german style metal plates, set of wipers, and some deflectors and some replacement license plate LEDs that are super bright 🥰

1 - 12 of 12 Posts