Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you press the set up button do you get pic1 or pic2?
My 2020 64(late July) was delivered last week(ex sales manager car) with all the latest updates done ,I have pic 2 and have found to my dismay that I no longer have the option of the triple split screen . Does anyone knows if this update on the screen can be rolled back by the dealer as I thought that the ability to have a triple split screen was one of the major advantages of the bigger screen. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020 64KWh
356 Posts
Same on the Kia I am afraid - most recent update added the ability to set up user profiles and removed the split screen on my Soul 2020. The home page is now the page where you change profile, and is otherwise a pretty empty useless page. No idea why the 3 split was removed.

·
Registered
Kona64
1,535 Posts
I picked up my 20plate in August and I have 3 widget panels on my home screen.
My setup button (or Home sometimes) seems to depend on whether I have an iPhone plugged in to the special usb socket - seems to show different.
I am sure I saw an option for split screen y/n the other day, it's possible yours is now set to No.

I also just found that the right hand of the 3 panels in split screen will scroll up down, when you swipe at it with a finger, then lots of other widgets show in a carousel mode.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts