Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to inform people my car is being delivered 6.4.20 so rumours of delays are incorrect they are trickling through so great news for people with cars on order ?

·
SU-EV convert
Jaguar iPace 2020
375 Posts
Against our expectations given the covid situation, ours arrived 3rd week of April. Now we have a tantalising car.... to drive to the supermarket. The charger got installed only this week but the car was delivered fully charged so we still could have gone a month with the remaining charge and the little mileage we do right now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine is now due July 24th after previously being due, early July, late May, mid May, early April and late March. The lease company is trying to get more details from the dealer after being told, reason “Car is at the end of production”. They think there is a 1/2 MY change although not able to confirm what the change is.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sounds familiar. I struggled to get details from the lease company last year in the run up to delivery. I think they were trying not to over promise in fairness. However they did placate me with a similar ‘ you’ll get the new model year enhancements ‘ and when it arrived it was MY19 instead of MY20 after all !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts