Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
That’s a really nice job. Lovely colour too.

I’m going to give my ZS a proper going over shortly. Only deep cleaned and a normal sealant (same stuff as Supagard) so far.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Soul EV
389 Posts
Very jealous
I spent most of yesterday claying and waxing my Soul, and it didn't look half as good as that.
I don't suppose it is a Kent or Surrey based company that carried out the work

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very jealous
I spent most of yesterday claying and waxing my Soul, and it didn't look half as good as that.
I don't suppose it is a Kent or Surrey based company that carried out the work
Based in Dashalt near Perth in Bonnie Scotland I'm afraid. He did an axcellent job.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had mine done with Gtechniq Crystal Serum. It sits out in London and worth the cost (£600 ish here).
A number of people have remarked what a lovely colour the blue is.
Makes washing (basically hosing) a breeze.

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
275 Posts
At last, I got my new Soul EV in early July. I decided to get it treated with a professional paint correction and 3 year ceramic coating. I was knocked out by the results: View attachment 133303 View attachment 133304 View attachment 133305
Wow! That looks great. I got my Soul EV on 6th July and am thinking of doing the same. Which ceramic coating did you get, GTechniq? Mine's white/red so doesn't look very shiny compared to my last black car :-(
Did you get yours wrapped in clear film to protect against paint chips?

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
275 Posts
I had mine done with Gtechniq Crystal Serum. It sits out in London and worth the cost (£600 ish here).
A number of people have remarked what a lovely colour the blue is.
Makes washing (basically hosing) a breeze.
I'm in North London, can you recommend anyone, please?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I used Bellissimoto over in SE16. It is run by a really nice and professional guy called Andrew. He normally wants the car for 3 days. Probably not the cheapest but I've ha

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow! That looks great. I got my Soul EV on 6th July and am thinking of doing the same. Which ceramic coating did you get, GTechniq? Mine's white/red so doesn't look very shiny compared to my last black car :-(
Did you get yours wrapped in clear film to protect against paint chips?
From their website:
We had this quirky Kia Soul in for a single stage paint correction to remove dealership inflicted wash marring and swirls then coated in
Coating Farm
3 year ceramic coating from the professional range, Aquacoat Pro.
▪️
Multi stage safe wash and decontamination
▪️
Fallout & tar removed, fully clay barred
▪️
Motor bay, door shuts & charge flap cleaned
▪️
Wheels deep cleaned and decontaminated
▪️
Towel and blow dried
▪️
Single stage machine polish
▪️
2 x IPA wipedowns
▪️
Coated in Aquacoat Pro 3 year coating
▪️
Wheels coated in Bodygaurd Ceramic
▪️
Tyres cleaned and dressed
Such a cool car, a stunning colour and something a bit different!! We loved it!!
😍

The car has not been wrapped, I am relying on the ceramic coating protecting it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts