Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to ask this but I can set the start and finish destinations on the Renault map app,but I can not find out how to add a way point obliged if any one could help me with this.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
3,740 Posts
Sorry to ask this but I can set the start and finish destinations on the Renault map app,but I can not find out how to add a way point obliged if any one could help me with this.
In the manual attached to this post, page 2.18 mentions "add as waypoint". I think you have to start your route before you can modify it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Zoe ZE50 135 GT Line
641 Posts
I’ve never seen a waypoint option. I’m please someone has managed to send a route from app to car though, I’ve had no luck so far! 🤗

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD, Renault ZOE R135 ZE50 GTLine (Sold: R90 ZE40 i Dynamic Nav)
834 Posts
Sorry to ask this but I can set the start and finish destinations on the Renault map app, but I can not find out how to add a way point obliged if any one could help me with this.
From page 2.14 of the Easy Link manual, you create a route to navigate through multiple waypoints:

I think I used this once a year ago! I'll try it again to check.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I’ve never seen a waypoint option. I’m please someone has managed to send a route from app to car though, I’ve had no luck so far! 🤗
I just went out to the car deleted all map destinations,sent a route from my phone to car via app I used my old address in kent 200 miles away,and it worked fine.now If I could stop the drivers seat creaking and some thing on the passenger side sounding like a castle door opening I would be pleased.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts