Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any info - my wife has an E-niro 4+ on order and we went for the basic silver because the slightly naff light blue trim looks a bit odd with yacht blue - however just saw this Dutch video and it seems to look far nicer with no coloured trim and better alloys!

Here

Is this likely to be a running change or regional spec do people think? I've often found UK marketing departments make some poor choices with levels and styles of trim but sadly you can rarely spec differently from the factory, just get what you're given even on new builds...

Cheers for any info!*

*Edit - it seems to have the trim and alloys from the hybrid version, would be good to be able to tick that box on the order form!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any info - my wife has an E-niro 4+ on order and we went for the basic silver because the slightly naff light blue trim looks a bit odd with yacht blue - however just saw this Dutch video and it seems to look far nicer with no coloured trim and better alloys!

Here

Is this likely to be a running change or regional spec do people think? I've often found UK marketing departments make some poor choices with levels and styles of trim but sadly you can rarely spec differently from the factory, just get what you're given even on new builds...

Cheers for any info!*

*Edit - it seems to have the trim and alloys from the hybrid version, would be good to be able to tick that box on the order form!
Probably Dutch spec. You could even get a red First Edition in the Netherlands, France etc. More interesting is the completely new model based on the dedicated E-GMP platform that has been seen running round in drag.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably Dutch spec. You could even get a red First Edition in the Netherlands, France etc. More interesting is the completely new model based on the dedicated E-GMP platform that has been seen running round in drag.
Ahh nice, looks a lot like the Ioniq 5 which I'm hoping will be reasonable on lease as my i3 is up in November! That's ticks pretty much every box for me but I'm picturing it being quite pricey...

I had a Skoda Yeti in top spec yet it only came with chocolate brown leather - in mainland EU you could choose black or cream but here Skoda decided nope, chocolate brown is what everyone wants. :|

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ahh nice, looks a lot like the Ioniq 5 which I'm hoping will be reasonable on lease as my i3 is up in November! That's ticks pretty much every box for me but I'm picturing it being quite pricey...

I had a Skoda Yeti in top spec yet it only came with chocolate brown leather - in mainland EU you could choose black or cream but here Skoda decided nope, chocolate brown is what everyone wants. :|
I've a sneaking suspicion the Kia version of the Ioniq 5 could be brought in just above the e-Niro and only replace it at a later date. It's a bit soon even for Kia to call time on the Niro. I hope I'm wrong though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts