Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
8,576 Posts
To be fair to Miles that was more a first drive than a long term review. Any performance data would have been a guess. I suspect that you know the answer regarding the loadspace with the seats flat.

Reactions: Carty

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you for your informative review @Miles Roberts . Your a great ambassador for the MG brand. We're looking forward to your next podcast (this coming Monday I believe?)

The new revised/updated looks amazing. Was that the Trophy Connect version?

We have been looking to switch to an EV for sometime now & after road testing several other EV's. Top of our list was the the MG Exclusive mode. We were blown away with the quality of the vehicle, the ride,performance & what it had to offer, for the price. Such a shame that MG is not offering 0% finance.

Some may call us stupid, but we have taken a leap of faith (never owned an MG before), not even seen the new model or driven it. Our order is in, can't wait for delivery :) (sorry to say that it was not with you). Order placed via a work scheme.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,391 Posts
Seems a nice upgrade if you can afford it. Much like my experience with the Zoe, the car improves but the price increases with it. I'm still more than happy with my "legacy" MG but maybe in a few years I'll be ready for the 3rd Gen unless something else comes along that peaks my interest. (y)

·
Registered
82 Posts
ZS EV SE - £24,817
ZS EV Trophy - £26,648
ZS EV Trophy Connect - £27,075

(for white - add £545 for metallic, £695 for red)

Anyone seen better prices than that?
I wonder if you'd let me know where you got those figures if you're not going to post that info here ?
It might well make the difference between buying and not buying.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Font Number Screenshot Parallel

This is the best deal I've seen so far... Not good enough to tempt me if I'm honest.

At @CasperStorm prices I would be interested. Where too if you don't mind me asking...

1 - 20 of 92 Posts