Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9,330 Posts
I blow hot and cold about my Ampera. I agree with all your pros and cons but sometimes the cons get me down so much that I get into the frame of mind that I want to sell it. Then I try to imagine me without it and I realise that in spite of the cons I do actually love driving this car and I would simply not find any replacement anywhere near as good. You will find me saying I'm selling, then a week or two later I've changed my mind again.

I think what it is is that the good points are SOOO good but for me the bad points really get at me... particularly the satnav.

The truth is that it would cost me megabucks to sell it so quickly after buying that I won't be selling until there is an obvious replacement that will be better for me. Can't see anything on the horizon anywhere near close yet!

· Registered
9,330 Posts
Thanks Clive. Yes, I think that there will be times when I feel like I want to sell it but the feeling passes... especially when I think of the money I would lose!!!

I shall try to be a bit more enthusiastic again. I have felt a bit down in the dumps about it all recently but I am perking up a bit again now. It is a great car in spite of the niggles but I have to remind myself that every car has its niggles. I am just sad that this car has the niggles that it has given it is meant to be state of the EV art.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.