12 bars.

Interior in excellent condition.

Alloys as new.

Tyres still have a lot of life in them.

Non-smokers.

All cables.

2 keys.

Full-Service History.

I have a Model 3 awaiting collection and though I could just wait until September, I am feeling impatient.

Guildford.

07833 682314

This has been my daily commute for the past three years, though it’s had very little use since lockdown.

It has saved us a lot of money and been a great car.

The climate control timer has been amazing and the heat pump extremely efficient. Getting in to a warm defrosted car on a winter’s morning or a cool car at the end of a day at work for the 40 mile drive home is just amazing!
The Bose sound system is fantastic and the Bluetooth integration has always worked perfectly.

Scuff to front wing as mentioned below now repaired.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed.

Pictures coming later once she has had a wash.

Service history is listed.

Guildford

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few pictures. Shortly after posting a kind soul nudged us in a car park and failed to leave any details. Picture of the damage included which I have been quoted £350 to repair by chips away. I can have this done or knock £400 off the price.

All cables included (Type

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now booked in for a SMART repair on the 17th. Next pictures to reflect this. Car is otherwise in perfect order inside and out.

·
Registered
352 Posts
What's the mileage and battery SOH? There's the same year and model on offer at a local dealers for less with a decent SOH and many of us would prefer a dealer's warranty. (Although I've never bothered with the cheapies I've bought.)
Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure on the SOH, I'll need to get a dongle to find out but it's on 12 bars. Currently on 33k or less. Wife is currently driving it and it gets a charge once a week.

It's got the remains of a manufacturer's warranty though and it's been fully serviced or what passes for a service on EV's these days.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
3.3KW.

Never been an issue though as rapid charging has been the go to charging method out and about.

With the 30kw battery, home charging only takes several hours.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts