Both cables
£14,495.00

3.jpg
18.jpg
41.jpg

·
Registered
89 Posts
Can you confirm that really is 30 kWh version? A quick search has listed it as a 24kWh model.....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
That seems a bit steep or 2nd hand prices are on the up which would be a pleasant surprise!
I paid the same as that in April for a 2016 Soul with 1600 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That seems a bit steep or 2nd hand prices are on the up which would be a pleasant surprise!
Checking the price is what alerted me to question the battery size.

But I am casually watching for a genuine 30 kWh Acenta with 6.6 charger.... at the right price! I suspect the asking prices will drop when the new one is in the showrooms.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think the price is pretty spot on to be honest. You will be pushed to find another 30kwh for this price

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think the price is pretty spot on to be honest. You will be pushed to find another 30kwh for this price
I don't know if it actually is a 30. The Autotrader price guide is from the number plate and that thinks it's a 24.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
The guy who runs Ecocars knows his stuff, if he says it is a 30 kWh model then it isn't going to be anything different.

Nissan Leaf 30Kwh 6.6 For Sale - Eco Cars

The Buying Process

Have you seen a car you like? Feel free to give us a call or email for more information. All it takes to secure a car is a £250 deposit. We will deliver the car to anywhere in the UK and if it is not as described, or you feel we've mislead you in anyway, we will hand back your deposit and drive away...

·
Super Moderator
11,146 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
That makes it one of the very few 30s that got out without the TCU fix.

I'm sure the car has been fixed by now. Pretty obvious if it hasn't.
Just out of interest what was the TCU fault, I've got a 30kw registered 23/12/15, seems to throw a TCU fault code sometimes with leaf spy but everything seems to work okay so I haven't let it worry me.

·
Super Moderator
11,146 Posts
It would constantly reboot. If your car had the fault, you would know it.

A small number of cars made it to customers before Nissan held back cars at the factory and dealers.

I'd be very surprised if there were any cars on the road with the fault.

·
Registered
213 Posts
It's the cheapest I've seen apart from one very high mileage one on Car Gurus about 6 months ago and I've been looking quite regularly as I want a 30 kwh car.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Not quite ready yet unfortunately. Prices need to edge down a bit further yet although I think this car is a good deal. Don't think you'll have it on the books for long.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts