Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

441 - 460 of 476 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Nice... it's pretty easy if you're a miser with the cabin heat. I've been getting 42-44 regularly this winter.

Reactions: Chris O’Neill

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Good one , welcome. Spring must be coming, 50 next.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Watch out for toasted testicles. Overheating them cuts your sperm count - just thought you'ld like to know!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had the opportunity to get into the 40 mile club today, had to go somewhere that was 22.5 miles away, so thought it would be a perfect chance, and i did it properly - no petrol used at all. Drove in D all the way used cruise control where i could, had the radio on but no heating/cooling, had 2 miles range left when i got home, quite pleased with my effort, obviously i'm going to try and do better next time, i think
50 is possible but it's going to be tough!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Oh yes! I did that during lockdown on a plunge weekend with Octopus when they were paying me to take electricity, and forgot to post it!! I needed to empty the car so went trundling up to the M4 and cruise controlled through the 50mph roadworks and back. All pretty level and no traffic around to interfere. (The next day I also needed to empty it so I went for a proper old fashioned blat around, sport mode all the way but indecently thirsty - but much more fun!! )

Attachments

441 - 460 of 476 Posts