Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted everyone to be aware that it may be possible for you to get a 5 year service plan for the Niro EV for £319.

I went to Sutton KIA in Coventry and got it for £319 with payments spread out over 3 years. Basically a tenner a month.

Could be they made a mistake because they said they couldn't find the Niro 4 EV on their system so they gave me the KIA Soul plan instead.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just wanted everyone to be aware that it may be possible for you to get a 5 year service plan for the Niro EV for £319.

I went to Sutton KIA in Coventry and got it for £319 with payments spread out over 3 years. Basically a tenner a month.

Could be they made a mistake because they said they couldn't find the Niro 4 EV on their system so they gave me the KIA Soul plan instead.
You have done very well there because the Kia price for 5 services is just over £700 (just over £800 to include 3 MOTs.

·
Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 22/9/20 (was Prius)
279 Posts
You did incredibly well there, IF they actually honour it!

The 3 year plan is £479 iirc. Reason being the third year one includes changing the (gallons?) of battery coolant and it’s mega expensive stuff, apparently. 2020MY onwards.
Peter

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I know. They originally quoted 479 for 3 years and 700 for 5 and I said I'd get back to them. A few days later they emailed me a quote for 319 so I jumped on it. I'll pay them more if it's a mistake as the lady smiled at me. I'm a sucker for a smile :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts