Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell our Leaf as it looks like we're getting a new Corsa electric in the next couple of weeks.

Full service history and good condition. Few stone chips on the front, a tiny car park ding low down on back passenger door. Passenger side front alloy is scuffed, and one very small scuff to driver side front alloy. Pretty much as you'd expect for a 4 year old car.

Still has 12 bars of battery - not sure what % but someone is more than welcome to check. This is the 3.3kw charger version.

I know it only has one month left of MOT so will be doing this next week.

It has four new Michelen tyres, same as those that originally came with the car, as of about 6 months ago (done around 4k miles in that time).

Looking for £9,995 located just outside Newcastle upon Tyne. Will be listed elsewhere too

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sorry for multiple replies with pics, the forum won't let me select more than one at a time to upload. This one shows 12 bars; car was at 88% charge when I took the photo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These final ones are my attempt to show the car park ding and the allow scuffs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump and a price drop to 9,200, which is 1k cheaper than any other comparable car. MOT is being done right now. I've not done the service because if we don't get a private buyer in the next few days it'll be sold to a garage, and they would rather do the service themselves. Priced low because we pick up our new car next week so want a quick sale.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I am sorry but your battery appears to be at 11 bars only. The dots on the right (bottom two red, rest white) only add up to 11 rather than 12. That means you have 11 bars of battery health.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sorry but your battery appears to be at 11 bars only. The dots on the right (bottom two red, rest white) only add up to 11 rather than 12. That means you have 11 bars of battery health.
Yep I realised this after charging it up, just forgot to update the thread!

Few days left before I'll be selling directly to a dealer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts