Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this mean I’ve got a 6kW Leaf? If so - that may be the best news I’ve had since getting it.
(Love the car - just had a rubbish experience with the dealership).

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Would have added at least £500 to the sticker price if they had realised. What it's worth to you is another matter.

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
915 Posts
How much did you pay? What’s the spec of the car and how are you finding it? Have you stuck leafspy on it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s a 14 plate Leaf24, Tekna (I wanted the Bose stereo). Slightly under 40k on the clock. It was £8,500.

I love it. The stereo menu (I’ve got a thread on here) is stupid, but the car is great. It’s nippy, it’s quiet and the sound system is good.
I’ve not used Leaf spy, but all 12 battery bars are there, charge speed is good. Range seems roughly in line with what people expect (circa 65 miles).

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
915 Posts
Sounds great! I find my iPhone streams fantastic thru the Bose, I did find however the standard setup was quiet in the back with all the sound in the front I adjusted it and now have perfect sound!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you control it via the phone yes (and sounds great). But controlling from the head unit is silly.
I like to be able to skip from AcDc to Kiss, to Def Leopard without having to manually press to move passed every single artist.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts