Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I just checked my VIN (2016 Passat GTE) on the Australian VW site for active recalls and it shows the 93H3 racall - S-High-voltage charger sign.
Does anyone have info about this?

Regards!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just been called about this by VW. Seems like my local VW garage can't deal with it and I may have to go 60 miles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever get this recall done? I've booked my GTE Golf in next week for it but don't even know what it is or if its worth the 50 mile round trip to get it done!

·
Registered
259 Posts
My car is going into the dealer next week anyway, and they just added this 93H3 recall to the job. When I asked what it was, it seems to be a new sticker on one of the charging cables. So I wouldn't make a special trip to get it done!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
When my Golf GTE had HV battery swap (93C9) the dealer said they couldn't hand the car over to me as all the high voltage stickers hadn't arrived yet ... I wish I was joking.

·
Registered
88 Posts
my car apparently had this recall done a few weeks ago when in for a DSG oil change. Both cables were in the car when it went in for the service, but I've just looked and neither have a shiny new sticker

1 - 8 of 8 Posts