Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here you can find a big overview of most of all available electric cars, with figures, charts and video's from Bjorn Nyland, Kris Rifa, Battery life and others
Now with the real average consumption, charging curves and average speed with charging time included for the long trips.
EV average consumption

Font Line Parallel Screenshot Rectangle

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Leaf 40kWh Tekna - love it
1,542 Posts
Could be interesting but would like to download so as to update for UK. Also to add some other calculated fields/columns such as cost per kWh capacity and lifetime running costs.

·
EV Convert
iPace HSE / 2019 and eTron 55 / 2020
711 Posts
Google sheets. What a pile of c*rp that is. Please can we have this in Excel?

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
'19 i3 120Ah / '20 Kona 64kWh / '21 e208 / '22 ID.3 Family
3,759 Posts
Thanks OP - very interesting & useful.

(I cringe whenever I open threads like this when someone has gone to the effort of posting something they think others might benefit from or be interested in, and instead of some basic manners and gratitude they are often greeted with downright rudeness.)

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I suspect there's a bit of inaccuracy in it? I looked at Ioniq 38 and ID.3 as I've owned both these, so am interested to see the comparisons. Capacity kWh column doesn't say whether this is useable, or total.

Ioniq 38 has 38.3 kWh useable, as per the spreadsheet.
ID.3 1st Plus has 58 kWh useable, but shows 62 in spreadsheet.

What's this column showing please? I'd prefer useable, myself. See ev-database.uk for more info.

Edit: just looked harder, and the measured useable is further to the right. I'm not sure Hyundai.Kia ever revealed the "actual" capacity installed. Maybe this column could be labelled "nominal capacity" ?

Reactions: EdH

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I suspect there's a bit of inaccuracy in it? I looked at Ioniq 38 and ID.3 as I've owned both these, so am interested to see the comparisons. Capacity kWh column doesn't say whether this is useable, or total.

Ioniq 38 has 38.3 kWh useable, as per the spreadsheet.
ID.3 1st Plus has 58 kWh useable, but shows 62 in spreadsheet.

What's this column showing please? I'd prefer useable, myself. See ev-database.uk for more info.
In column E you find the manufacturer spec and in column P you find the real useable capacity calculated from the test's

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could be interesting but would like to download so as to update for UK. Also to add some other calculated fields/columns such as cost per kWh capacity and lifetime running costs.
Well, make a copy (in the menu "file") and add the columns you want to add :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
You can download it as an excel spreadsheet if you wish, on the google sheet go to File>Download>Microsoft Excel.
Of course it won't be updated as per the web version automatically so you'll need to download again when/if changes are made

·
Registered
105 Posts
Not the normal response an OP likes to receive after putting in time and effort to produce and share this with everyone. Usually posts like "Thanks" and "Thats great" follow quite an informative post. Especially when, if you know what you are doing, you can actually download it as an Excel file:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts