Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

As the title suggests, this is a bit of a thank you post explaining my experience.

I had been looking/exploring this forum in preparation for buying an EV when I discovered the classified section.

It wasn't long before I dropped on and saw Miles Roberts recent post with a load of used Leafs available on really cheap PCP deals.

It was hard to resist and I chose one and paid a deposit. All the paperwork was done via email which was really simple and well explained. I have now collected the car today and completed the 60 mile motorway journey home, arriving home with 30 miles left on the GOM. I drove quite slowly by my usual standards hovering around 60-65mph but it didn't feel out of place as the traffic was all moving at a similar pace. It was a relaxing journey back to Leeds up over the Pennines.

I have had a 32amp home charger installed and I paid the extra £95 as the Leaf has the 6.6kw on board charger.

I am paying very little for what seems like a brand new car to me and I can't thank Miles and Andy from Chorley Group enough. Both were very happy to help and answer the naive questions I had. Simply put, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be driving a lovely Nissan Leaf. The electric car adventure has begun!!

Big thanks to them both and I look forward to contributing/learning as much as I can from the forum.

(y)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Aaaannnnnddddd another one lured into the LEAF world ;)

Glad its all worked out for you, and you're enjoying the car - after 2.5months I'm finding mine suits me very well indeed, i just smile when i drive past petrol stations these days :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts