Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A free bonus for all Kia owners offer from Kia. Share your unique code with up to 5 friends (including family members) who are looking to buy a brand-new car. If any of them purchases a Kia, you will both be rewarded with the latest Amazon tech bundle which includes an Echo Show 5 and a Fire HD 10 Tablet - 32GB.
referral code 85752333012

After the purchase, the Referee must register and activate a MyKia account (if s/he does not already have one). The unique code received from the Referrer must be entered on the RAF page of MyKia.

The RAF opens at 00:01am on 1st July 2020. Claims are valid for vehicles registered after this date and no registrations before this date will be rewarded.
😀

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
201 Posts
A free bonus for all Kia owners offer from Kia. Share your unique code with up to 5 friends (including family members) who are looking to buy a brand-new car. If any of them purchases a Kia, you will both be rewarded with the latest Amazon tech bundle which includes an Echo Show 5 and a Fire HD 10 Tablet - 32GB.

After the purchase, the Referee must register and activate a MyKia account (if s/he does not already have one). The unique code received from the Referrer must be entered on the RAF page of MyKia.

The RAF opens at 00:01am on 1st July 2020. Claims are valid for vehicles registered after this date and no registrations before this date will be rewarded.
😀
I bought my Soul on 06/07/20 and registered for MyKia; but I can't see where to enter your referral code on the "Refer A Friend" page?
All i get is my code to share with others :)

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not getting mykia to log in at the moment
I bought my Soul on 06/07/20 and registered for MyKia; but I can't see where to enter your referral code on the "Refer A Friend" page?
All i get is my code to share with others :)

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to Joby,
I had an email from kia uk this morning asking me to confirm my postal address:
We have seen that you have referred Joby via the Refer a Friend scheme on MyKia. Before processing the order, can you please confirm the address we hold on MyKia:

It seems to be working! I wonder how long the bundle will take.

·
Registered
15 Posts

😀
Just picked up our E-Niro 4 today and redeemed the code... Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,822 Posts
Any idea how long will this go on for? I'm getting my Soul at the beginning of Sep?

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,822 Posts
Hi guys,

Just a few quick questions: Is there any difference between MyKia (website) login and UVO app? Do I need to register for both?

As I don't have the Soul yet, is it worth registering with either (until I get the car)?

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
201 Posts
Hi guys,

Just a few quick questions: Is there any difference between MyKia (website) login and UVO app? Do I need to register for both?

As I don't have the Soul yet, is it worth registering with either (until I get the car)?
UVO allows you to get status of the car and send charging schedules etc. You need to have the car to register for this. MyKia is a loyalty / marketing thing. You can join anytime.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,822 Posts
I am not able to setup MyKIA at the moment! It sort of crashes at selecting a dealership and the registration process will not continue further. :cautious:

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,822 Posts
I managed to join MyKia finally. And I think I have successfully used @ARB71 code.

If there are any new comers, please use my referral code: 85751296477.

Reactions: ARB71

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just ordered a new Soul so will use the code above. May I know how as the dealer doesn't know anything about this promotion. Is it on the MyKia account once it is setup when I pick up the car?

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 103 Posts