Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my Leaf in to Ancaster and asked the salesman if the cable I had fitted externally from my new Nextbase 402G camera could be hidden as i t was a bit of an eye-sore running down from roof to the bottom of the windscreen and then back to the door rubber from where it was hidden on its way under the floor mat and up to the central cigarette lighter point. He summoned an engineer, and within 5 minutes, with no tools he had fitted the cable inside the plastic moulding that runs from ceiling to the dash. Now all that is visible is three inches of cable that exits the roof over the mirror and fastens to the windscreen suction mount.
NOTE, because of the GPS antenna on the inside if the windscreen behind the mirror it is not possible to hide the camera very well as the suction will not work on the knobbly surface.

·
Registered
377 Posts
David where you live im in dartford I was in eltham ancaster yesterday to use there rapid

·
Registered
107 Posts
We just got our Leaf from Ancaster Eltham and the service has been top class as always. We've been with Nissan Eltham since 2004 and would not consider going anywhere else. Loving the car, by the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts